Please Help me...

Started by kunalkashyap, 08 September 2015 23:52
1   2  

11 posts

kunalkashyap    

Members

28 posts

Hi,
I WANT TO JOIN PMEMORY. Well. To cut the cost down. I am using affiliate system.

I am little confused with the affiliate system.

* What i have done is i created new account at pmemory.com.
I added his details. name etc.
* after that i logged out.

** Now. I logged in with my account. and copied my affiliate link.
** i logged out from my personal account.

*** Now, i pasted the affiliate link and opened pmemory.com
*** i logged in with the newly created account.
*** To make sure affiliate link is used by the new account. i used affiliate link again to open the website.

**** Am i doing everything right?

Question: Now, if the person used the account to purchase the program. will i be rewarded?

***** I have talked with Sir Valery Kisliak. He said affiliate link keeps alive for 30 days in a account. That's why i created new account on my own and used the affiliate link to open account.

Note: * I used the same computer to do all the stuff.
* He will use his computer from a different location to purchase the program.

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

Send your affiliate link to the prospective customer. When he clicks and registers then buys through your link you get a sale.

kunalkashyap    

Members

28 posts

D2650*65*infinity 09 September 2015 01:52 said:

Send your affiliate link to the prospective customer. When he clicks and registers then buys through your link you get a sale.

But I have already created account for the prospective customer and used my affiliate link to validiate account to the system. You mean to say, customer need to create new account on his own from his location and machine.
Thanks for your reply

kunalkashyap    

Members

28 posts

It's really very confusing. Please help me.

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

kunalkashyap 09 September 2015 02:14 said:

But I have already created account for the prospective customer and used my affiliate link to validiate account to the system. You mean to say, customer need to create new account on his own from his location and machine.
Thanks for your reply

I think the admin would be better served to help but what you did before should still work.
But in my case, I would have used a different computer or at least a different browser if its the same computer to be sure...

Blaze    

Administrators

594 posts

kunalkashyap 08 September 2015 23:52 said:

* What i have done is i created new account at pmemory.com.
I added his details. name etc.
* after that i logged out.

Yes, you need an account in the Affiliate website, which is SEPARATE from your Pmemory account.

** Now. I logged in with my account. and copied my affiliate link.
** i logged out from my personal account.

Make sure the link is clicked from a different computer/device so the IP is different.

*** Now, i pasted the affiliate link and opened pmemory.com
*** i logged in with the newly created account.
*** To make sure affiliate link is used by the new account. i used affiliate link again to open the website.

After logging in to the Affiliate website, you should be able to see how many times the link was clicked , by looking at the homepage.

Question: Now, if the person used the account to purchase the program. will i be rewarded?

Of course, otherwise there would be no point in the Affiliate System.

P.S: You are using: http://affsys.pmemory.com/index.php

Correct?

Blaze    

Administrators

594 posts

kunalkashyap 09 September 2015 02:14 said:

Thanks for your reply

What do you mean by "account for the prospective customer"? An account for yourself to promote the course to prospective customers, or an account FOR the customer?

No, you only need one account for yourself.

If the person ends up buying the course trough your link, they will get a pmemory account, and the sale will be marked  on your Affiliate account.

kunalkashyap    

Members

28 posts

Blaze 15 September 2015 09:51 said:

Yes, you need an account in the Affiliate website, which is SEPARATE from your Pmemory account.
Make sure the link is clicked from a different computer/device so the IP is different.
After logging in to the Affiliate website, you should be able to see how many times the link was clicked , by looking at the homepage.
Of course, otherwise there would be no point in the Affiliate System.
P.S: You are using: http://affsys.pmemory.com/index.php
Correct?

if i need an account in the affiliate website, then why is this link available on pmemory website. (screenshot)

Link was not clicked from a different computer because i created new account on my own. but the buyer will use created account to enroll for the course from his computer.

I am not using http://affsys.pmemory.com/index.php
I am using the link http://www.pmemory.com/users/affiliate/ Not so

thanks for your help sir.

kunalkashyap    

Members

28 posts

Blaze 15 September 2015 09:54 said:

What do you mean by "account for the prospective customer"? An account for yourself to promote the course to prospective customers, or an account FOR the customer?
No, you only need one account for yourself.

An account for the customer.

Blaze 15 September 2015 09:54 said:

If the person ends up buying the course trough your link, they will get a pmemory account, and the sale will be marked  on your Affiliate account.

As i have been also registered with the website.
There is still a option to register without buying the course. I have created exact account like mine with my affiliate link.  I don't know if i am doing everything right. I have not been successful promoting the course.  OMG, all i was doing was wrong.  Thanks for your help. Well I am done with affiliate system. I Will buy the course later.

Blaze    

Administrators

594 posts

kunalkashyap 15 September 2015 14:56 said:

An account for the customer.
As i have been also registered with the website.
There is still a option to register without buying the course. I have created exact account like mine with my affiliate link.  I dont know if i am doing everything right. I have not been successful promoting the course.  OMG, all i was doing was wrong.  Thanks for your help. Well I am done with affiliate system. I Will buy the course later.

Well, there is no reason to choose between either buying the course OR using the Affiliate System.

Why not do both? Well

You can enroll via the standard way, AND use the Affiliate System to earn some rewards in the future.

And you can always use the "90days" coupon option. Which means if you complete the course before the end of the year, you will get 50% of your money back.

Using the payment plan is another alternative.

And by the way, what you showed me was the old affiliate system. It seems that the Chief Administrator still wants it around for some reason.

1   2  
Please sign in or register
In this topic 0 users online, 0 guests, 0 members (in the past 15 minutes):