Please sign in or register   
Forums School of Phenomenal Memory Public Forum Affiliate forum Can't the affiliate links be slightly changed?

Can't the affiliate links be slightly changed?

Started by michaelsandel, 11 April 2013 05:48
1   2  

17 posts

michaelsandel    
  #1

Students

Registered: 07/23/2012

555 posts


You wish to promote the product on several places, but you risk getting banned from the website due to promotional reasons, which become obvious when you put a link with aff_id=**** in it. Can't the programmer change the variable: aff_id to something more obscure, such as demo=**** ???

steven9    
  #2

Students

Registered: 09/08/2011

33 posts


I use bitly.com to mask the link.

Valery    
  #3

Administrators

Registered: 07/22/2007

271 posts


Our stuff is working on new affiliate program/system. It will be ready in a month or two.
I wrote about the affiliate link to them.

nshs    
  #4

Students

Registered: 09/23/2012

210 posts


Wait if the affiliate program is changing can we also make sure the links other affiliates have still work?
 
To insure that no sales are lost on links already out there.

michaelsandel    
  #5

Students

Registered: 07/23/2012

555 posts


nshs 11 April 2013 18:56 said:

Wait if the affiliate program is changing can we also make sure the links other affiliates have still work?
To insure that no sales are lost on links already out there.


all it would take is for them to just include a new variable, over and above the one that there is now, eg aff_id and to keep that vvariable, aff_id aas well

Valery    
  #6

Administrators

Registered: 07/22/2007

271 posts


The current affiliate system will work in the sustained mode until the new one will be launched.
The new system will be more convenient for both partners and administrators.

michaelsandel    
  #7

Students

Registered: 07/23/2012

555 posts


v.kisliak 15 April 2013 11:08 said:

The current affiliate system will work in the sustained mode until the new one will be launched.
The new system will be more convenient for both partners and administrators.


Any updates? When is the new system running?

Valery    
  #8

Administrators

Registered: 07/22/2007

271 posts


Hey Michael,
 
The programmer told me that the program is almost ready. But unfortunately I don't have exact date for you.

nshs    
  #9

Students

Registered: 09/23/2012

210 posts


or you can have affiliate links the same as the username like pmemory.com/nshs

michaelsandel    
  #10

Students

Registered: 07/23/2012

555 posts


v.kisliak 15 June 2013 16:08 said:

Hey Michael,
The programmer told me that the program is almost ready. But unfortunately I dont have exact date for you.


COOL!

1   2  
Please sign in or register
In this topic 0 users online, 0 guests, 0 members (in the past 15 minutes):