Please sign in or register   

Affiliate Program does work :))

Started by D2650*65*infinity, 11 March 2013 12:22
1   2  

11 posts

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

I made $50+ and was able to bring in a student to this wonderful community in the most rewarding manner Well

This is what I did; In November I created a youtube video and placed my affiliate link in the description
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qo_OE_R8-4

The beauty of this is that it is totally passive income. I dont have to do anything else to the video
Obviously I am interested to increase my buyer rate and am sure an idea is in the pipeline for that

am anxious to hear other people's success stories Yes

nshs    

Students

210 posts

Good job Well

nshs    

Students

210 posts

There is something that you can do to increase the buy in rate, that of which I haven't tried but know it works.

Sell it to them before they even click to the sales page. At which point it's pretty much useless to them so they buy no matter what.

Pmemory sales page has very low conversion. Had about 300 clicks or so with no buyers.

So what I am going to do when I get time is sell them the course BEFORE they hit the sales page so they just say "yes."

Give them tons of value upfront and they'll buy.

Give them like a 7-day HIGH VALUE memory supercharger course (not some crappy thing,) make your own subliminal CD, Hypnosis, diet tips, etc... and then say if your interested to hear more.... "blah blah blah..." at the end.

They have free autoresponders out there too so money shouldn't be an issue.

Goodluck Well

Post updated by nshs at 03/11/2013 14:04:00

Focus on this part:

"Give them like a 7-day HIGH VALUE memory supercharger course (not some crappy thing,) make your own subliminal CD, Hypnosis, diet tips, etc... and then say if your interested to hear more.... "blah blah blah..." at the end."

Alic25    

Students

252 posts

Brain$ 11 March 2013 12:22 said:

I made $50+ and was able to bring in a student to this wonderful community in the most rewarding manner Well
This is what I did; In November I created a youtube video and placed my affiliate link in the description
The beauty of this is that it is totally passive income. I dont have to do anything else to the video
Obviously I am interested to increase my buyer rate and am sure an idea is in the pipeline for that
am anxious to hear other peoples success stories Yes

WOW!Preston, you got over 100,000 views on youtube! Thats amazing. The pmemory youtube channel only has about 26,000 total. Great Job man, and i hope you get over 1 million soon!

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

Thank you Nshs and Atsguy for the valuable info and encouragement Well

steven9    

Students

33 posts

Preston, you bought those views and comments didn't you ? xD

Was it profitable at least ?

michaelsandel    

Students

555 posts

Brain$ 11 March 2013 12:22 said:

am anxious to hear other peoples success stories Yes

Brilliantly done!
However, it is too fast to read the video, pause the texts a bit longer...

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

Thank you Michael!

nshs    

Students

210 posts

It does work! I made my first sale 4/9/13

Well

This is going to build momentum!

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

Great, I love to hear that Well
Youtube with your wonderful channel, I suppose?

1   2  
Please sign in or register
In this topic 0 users online, 0 guests, 0 members (in the past 15 minutes):