Affiliate Concerns

Started by nshs, 27 November 2012 11:56
1   2  

13 posts

nshs    

Students

210 posts

I really have no clue who to go to with this so I am posting it here

1.) My affiliate link is not working. I tested going through it a few times. It doesn't show anything come up as if someone has clicked.

2.) Will we still get a commission if they sign up for the free book and return or just come and return here to buy later in general? We did lead them here after-all. This is important because a lot of people don't buy after going straight to the website, they need time to think.

3.) Can we get an affiliate link, to direct them to the free book page (We can only direct them to the home page) and still get a commission if they get it and come back to buy?

Number 1 and 2 are a must know for me!

Thanks Well

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

haha, I was sure this would come up but I was going to raise this issue a little later

1.I did also test my affiliate link and realized that the system makes delayed updates in that they update after some hours, maybe 24 hrs I am not sure but they DO

2. More specifically ,Valery explained to me that the affiliate link registers in their cookies and will still track the user upto when he/she purchases, I will try to trust him on that So-so
-Actually he even tested my affiliate link with a purchase and it did work Very we!

Overall there needs to be more clarifications on Nshs Querys

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

I WILL TEST MY AFFILIATE LINK TODAY in the next 3 minutes AND REPORT after a day or twoWell

UPDATE: I have clicked the link twice using my stock IP and also a VPN foreign IP + a different browser
2000 hrs GMT 27/11/2012:No clicks showing up but I guess it would show up in 24 hrs or less
0800 hrs GMT 28/11/2012: I got 1 click on 27/11/2012, I'd assume that the click was mine

Overall, the Affiliate Statistics do work Well

Valery    

Administrators

271 posts

As TeenGenius have mentioned our affiliate system based on browser cookies and count only unique visitors.   You should clean your cookies before the affiliate link test or use another web browser.
The only way I can prove that affiliate program is working, is to show you my affiliate statistic ))
Here is it:
Server with picture was closed(((

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

v.kisliak 27 November 2012 13:36 said:

As TeenGenius have mentioned our affiliate system based on browser cookies and count only unique visitors.   You should clean your cookies before the affiliate link test or use another web browser.
The only way I can prove that affiliate program is working, is to show you my affiliate statistic ))
Here is it:
Server with picture was closed(((

Wow, I am Loving your Snapshot!
I am aiming there Very we!

I have a questionCheerfully ,when do you withdraw or how is this amount disbursed to the affiliate and what is the grace period before they are cleared?

Valery    

Administrators

271 posts

Withdrawal system is under construction now (it will be launched very soon). But if you want to get money immediately, I will send request to Ruslan and your money will be on your account in a few days.

I think that statistics consist of 40 points (last 40 days of activity).

Valery    

Administrators

271 posts

nshs,
as I see in your affiliate statistics you have 1 click.

nshs    

Students

210 posts

Yes!
I suppose it was just a delay!

It works now, thanks for the info Well

P.S. Do you use your affiliate link when you help make a sale to a customer or do you have an affiliate site set up?

Valery    

Administrators

271 posts

Most of my sales was made through Google advert.

D2650*65*infinity    

Graduated Students

583 posts

v.kisliak 27 November 2012 15:30 said:

Most of my sales was made through Google advert.

I have been planning on using adwords but the opportunity cost seems high.
Good thing we have evidence that it works, hurray!
I am seeing more clicks btw 22 and 25th , are those adword clicks?
do are this clicks delivered over a long period of time.?

this is exciting infoWell thank you thank you for sharingGift

1   2  
Please sign in or register
In this topic 0 users online, 0 guests, 0 members (in the past 15 minutes):