Posted 07/18/2012 21:18
I'm new to GMS.
I haven't bought the course yet, but hope to do it very soon.
Until then, I would like clarification on the questions below.
1. I can't speak English very well, but I have read the manual and had 75%-80% comprehension.
Is it enough to complete the course?
2. My primary goal for buying the course is to be able to memorize textual data more efficiently, can
anyone give me an example on how the GMS system helps me to memorize a book word for word and store
it for a lifetime. In what way is it better than memorizing a book without GMS?
3. Every 4-6 weeks you have to go over the memorized data, how long will that take for a page of
a book, asuming that I memorized the page word for word.
I'm talking here about a normal reading book with very little precise data.
Do I have to go over the support images and repeat the memorized text in my head?
4. In the course a Student will be able to create his own database.
How large is this database? How many support images will the course offer me, and how
many elements will I be able to store in the database?
5. Is the student area still active?
6. In what way does a GMS user memorize textual data that can't be transformed into images?
Like a song, or an instruction manual (word for word).
Thank you for your time.